Autonerdz Home Autonerdz FAQ User’s Comments Autonerdz Events Autonerdz Store Contact Autonerdz

Autonerdz forums

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Autonerdz - Since 2000, North America's Authority on PicoScope

HomeHelpSearch Member Map Event CalendarRegisterLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Dumb question from a newbie..... (Read 19,522 times)
john racic
Guru Member
Picogroup

Re: Dumb question from a newbie.....
Reply #30 - Jan 20th, 2010 at 5:16am

Mark

Thank you so much for helping us.

We really appreciate Pico getting in here to see what you can add.

markB wrote on Jan 20th, 2010 at 1:43am:
Tom, I dont think this is the same issue as we have had previously. If I recall correctly, simply repairing the .net runtime installation fixed that one.

No, that would have been us, and we never did get it fixed right, we just used the "fix" mentioned above.

We realize that this is in all probability not something Pico caused.  Our hope is rather that since many of you are absolute computer experts you will be able to help us with a problem Pico related but not Pico caused. You guys care about us.  We have a good chance of getting help from you.  As a guess the probability of Microsoft helping us is what, 0%?  Maybe less!

Thanks

John and Mike

IP Logged

Pena
Freshman Member

Re: Dumb question from a newbie.....
Reply #31 - Jan 20th, 2010 at 8:52am

markB wrote on Jan 20th, 2010 at 1:43am:
I've taken a look at MS's knowledge base to see if I could find any issues. I found the "dot NET framework 3.5 service pack 1" issues here http://support.microsoft.com/kb/951847 but I couldnt find any info on "dot NET framework 3.5 family update for dot NET versions 2.0 through 3.5." Did you have any KB reference numbers in the update?

Thanks for shinning in Mark. Being a newbie here, I don't know who you are.......but seeing that you are located in the UK, I'm assuming you're from the Pico manufacturer team. That speaks volume at the customer service quality of your product/company. Kudos for ya'll.

The KB number you're referring is (KB951847) X86.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3