Autonerdz Home Autonerdz FAQ User’s Comments Autonerdz Events Autonerdz Store Contact Autonerdz

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Autonerdz - Since 2000, North America's Authority on PicoScope

HomeHelpSearch Member Map Event CalendarRegisterLogin  

Hello fellow nerdz - LATE INTRO (Read 1,635 times)
Randy H.
Super Nerd
Picogroup

Tools are only as good
as the Tech holding them

Bardstown, Kentucky, Kentucky, USA
Bardstown, Kentucky
Kentucky
USA

Hello fellow nerdz - LATE INTRO
Dec 1st, 2010 at 1:39am

Hi My name is Randy, the intro is a little late I know. I am a student technician, but have been working with cars and electronics since childhood. I want to say I am very impressed with these forums. People here have very good suggestions and know what they are talking about. Try some of the other forums on the internet , and most people dont know a boxed end wrench from a breaker bar. Very informative and mature forum, and it makes me proud to be a Autonerd.
Special thanks to Tom, who made my purchase of a four channel scope possible on a tight budget.
Its the best tool on the planet - I dont see how a tech could do without a Pico.
I love the projects forum, especially the poor man mixmaster and the huge sparks Brandonb produced from some simple electronic parts.
(plan on making them soon)
Its good to know that when we  need help, we are all here to back each other up!

Smiley

Randy Hatton
Fleet Technician
Elevation: AVG 648 ft.

IP Logged

NathanBirch
Guru Member
Picogroup

Deceased

West Chicago, Illinois, USA
West Chicago
Illinois
USA

Re: Hello fellow nerdz - LATE INTRO
Reply #1 - Dec 2nd, 2010 at 7:37pm

Welcome, glad to have you onboard!  There is a wealth of knowledge to be learned here as we all grow togeather in our quest for LSD. Grin
Nathan.

IP Logged