Autonerdz Home Autonerdz FAQ User’s Comments Autonerdz Events Autonerdz Store Contact Autonerdz

Autonerdz forums

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Autonerdz - Since 2000, North America's Authority on PicoScope

HomeHelpSearch Member Map Event CalendarRegisterLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Hello (Read 26,553 times)
cisco-red

I'm an Autonerd

Longview, Texas, USA
Longview
Texas
USA

Re: Hello
Reply #30 - Sep 23rd, 2012 at 5:45pm

Hey Paul, Great first name. I've watched quite a few of your videos, haven't got the book yet but will. I've been trying to play catch up. Just got into this about a month ago and went way past my budget to get a new scanner, scope and the like, of course it's been 10 plus years since i've purchased electronic shop equipment. Been using the red brick which was almost worthless, that's another story. Needless to say I've learned more in a month of watching your videos then i have in the last 30 years. You Da Man. Thank You!! I've worked around people who didn't want to share their knowledge and i think it's awesome you take your valuable time to teach total strangers on the web your knowledge. God Bless You. Keep up the good work, glad to see your part of the team.
Welcome Aboard.

Paul Mayner

IP Logged

ScannerDanner
Freshman Member

South Park, Pennsylvania, USA
South Park
Pennsylvania
USA

Reply #31 - Sep 26th, 2012 at 3:47pm

cisco-red wrote on Sep 23rd, 2012 at 5:45pm:
Hey Paul, Great first name. I've watched quite a few of your videos, haven't got the book yet but will. I've been trying to play catch up. Just got into this about a month ago and went way past my budget to get a new scanner, scope and the like, of course it's been 10 plus years since i've purchased electronic shop equipment. Been using the red brick which was almost worthless, that's another story. Needless to say I've learned more in a month of watching your videos then i have in the last 30 years. You Da Man. Thank You!! I've worked around people who didn't want to share their knowledge and i think it's awesome you take your valuable time to teach total strangers on the web your knowledge. God Bless You. Keep up the good work, glad to see your part of the team.
Welcome Aboard.

Paul Mayner

thank you Paul for your kind words. God bless you too my friend

WWW WWW  
IP Logged

fordman
Guru Member
Picogroup

tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
tulsa
Oklahoma
USA

Reply #32 - Sep 26th, 2012 at 6:55pm

welcome aboard, i watched some of your videos and thought you did good explaining the diag steps and theroy, i have used fluke scope back in the early 90s and got a pico about 3 yrs ago and works well on automotive and i am going to upgrade to a quad kit from the nerdz soon

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3