Autonerdz Home Autonerdz FAQ User’s Comments Autonerdz Events Autonerdz Store Contact Autonerdz

Autonerdz forums

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Autonerdz - Since 2000, North America's Authority on PicoScope

HomeHelpSearch Member Map Event CalendarRegisterLogin  

not new but saying hello (Read 2,117 times)
fordman
Guru Member
Picogroup

tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
tulsa
Oklahoma
USA

not new but saying hello
Sep 2nd, 2012 at 9:35pm

i started with ford in 1984,got my first scope from fluke in 1996 it was fluke 97,later got the 98,scoped are great,purchased a auto ease scan tool and came with a pico 2 channel scope and loved it.
my 98 fluke quit working could not get it repaired now want to upgrade to a quad scope and decided to get back on the forums and have some fun

IP Logged

Mick
LSD Guide

I learn every day

Toronto 400ft, Ontario, Canada
Toronto 400ft
Ontario
Canada

Re: not new but saying hello
Reply #1 - Sep 3rd, 2012 at 6:00am

fordman wrote on Sep 2nd, 2012 at 9:35pm:
i started with ford in 1984,got my first scope from fluke in 1996 it was fluke 97,later got the 98,scoped are great,purchased a auto ease scan tool and came with a pico 2 channel scope and loved it.
my 98 fluke quit working could not get it repaired now want to upgrade to a quad scope and decided to get back on the forums and have some fun

Hi
Your time line is kind of similar to mine in the buying of your scopes I  still have my fluke 98 in fact I have 2, one for home just in case, the one at work is my multi meter but the battery discharges quite quickly these days.

Talk to Tom about getting the 4 channel kit and lets get you into the Picogroup members section.

Nice wave of the Ford 5.4 by the way Wink

Mick
mick_3342 mikejonesautoengineering  
IP Logged