Skip to content
PicoScope 4425A 4-Channel Automotive oscilloscope – bare scope module only (PQ174)
4-channel Automotive Oscilloscope
A PicoScope (sometimes known as a labscope) turns your laptop or desktop PC into a powerful diagnostic tool. Think of it as the X-ray machine of diagnostics, letting you see the changing signals inside wires.
The PicoBNC+® probe connectivity, unique to PicoScope 4225A and 4425A oscilloscopes, provides you with:
- Channel status lights to show you which probes and channels to connect and their status when you load a data file or guided test
- Smart probe interfacing so that all your probe configuration takes place in the software – no more incorrect probe switch positions!
- Powered probes that are always on and ready to go – no more flat batteries, current clamp zeroing, or auto-off!
- Future-proofing of your diagnostic capabilities as we develop new probe technologies.
- Full backwards-compatibility with BNC for all your existing PicoScope or third-party probes
|PicoScope 4425A USB Oscilloscope:
• 4 channels
• Up to 400 MS/s real–time sample rate
• 20 MHz bandwidth
• 250,000,000 sample memory
• ±200 V input range
• Floating inputs
• ConnectDetect™ for reliable connections
• No external power supply required
• Protected against overloads and short circuits
• CAN bus and FlexRay compatible
• Use with any vehicle
• Easy to use
• Includes PicoScope Automotive software
• Free software updates
• 24 month warranty for the scope module, 12 month warranty for accessories
• Processor: 2 GHz
• Memory: 4 GB
• *Screen Resolution: min. 1080P (1920X1080)
• Operating System: 64-bit edition of Windows 10 or 11 (not Windows RT or S) We cannot offer support for Mac or Linux at this time
• Ports: USB 3.0 (USB 2.0 compatible)
• Free Disk Space: 2 GB
*Lesser screen resolutions may work, but will make some features inaccessible.
Download PicoScope Automotive software for free
If you do not yet have a PicoScope you can still download the software free of charge and run it in demo mode. The development team are working hard to release regular updates to PicoScope 7 Automotive with additional features and support for future automotive PicoScope products and kits. A list of supported scope models is below:
PicoScope 3223 • PicoScope 3423 • PicoScope 4223 • PicoScope 4423 • PicoScope 4823 • PicoScope 4225 • PicoScope 4425 • PicoScope 4225A • PicoScope 4425A
Note: Test & Measurement scopes such as the PicoScope 2000 Series are not supported within the Automotive software.
Please visit the Autonerdz download page here
The cost of shipping will be calculated at checkout, this website will only accept orders within the U.S.
Sales tax will be charged where applicable.
We use United Parcel Service and United States Postal Service. All shipments are insured unless otherwise indicated.
Customers outside North America:
We always recommend sourcing PicoScope locally, but you are welcome to contact us for a quote. The online shopping cart will not accept international orders. when contacting us, please list any items you are interested in along with a street address for an accurate quote. We will then email a quote and an invoice if you decide to proceed. We have a secure online credit card payment method for international orders, we also accept Paypal.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Sign up for Autonerdz Newz