PicoScope 4425A 4-Ch Standard Diagnostic Kit (PQ178)
This kit includes one Autonerdz PicoGroup Training and Support Subscription. This subscription auto-renews every year at no extra charge.
The 4–Channel Standard Picoscope Kit contains the 4425A USB Oscilloscope along with current probes and ignition testing accessories.
Our exciting new PicoBNC+™ probe connectivity, unique to PicoScope 4225A and 4425A oscilloscopes, provides you with:
Channel status lights to show you which probes and channels to connect and their status when you load a data file or guided test.
Smart probe interfacing so that all your probe configuration takes place in the software – no more incorrect probe switch positions!
Powered probes that are always on and ready to go – no more flat batteries, current clamp zeroing, or auto-off!
Future-proofing of your diagnostic capabilities as we develop new probe technologies.
Full backwards-compatibility with BNC for all your existing PicoScope or third-party probes
This kit contains:
• 1 –Autonerdz PicoGroup Training and Support subscription
• 1 – Pico 4425A 4-channel scope module (PQ174)
• 1 – PicoBNC+ 3-meter Test Lead: Blue, 4mm permanent ground (TA404)
• 1 – PicoBNC+ 3-meter Test Lead: Red, 4mm permanent ground (TA405)
• 1 – PicoBNC+ 3-meter Test Lead: Green, 4mm permanent ground (TA406)
• 1 – PicoBNC+ 3-meter Test Lead: Yellow, 4mm permanent ground (TA407)
• 1 – PicoBNC+ 10:1 scope probe (TA499)
• 2 – PicoBNC+ secondary ignition pickup (TA397)
• 1 – PicoBNC+ COP probe (TA398)
• 1 – Earth wire for coil pack 45cm long (TA106)
• 2 – HT extension test lead (TA037)
• 1 – PicoBNC+ 60A AC/DC Current Clamp (TA473)
• 1 – PicoBNC+ 200A/2000A AC/DC Current Clamp (TA388)
• 1 – Fuse Extension Lead for ATC (TA034)
• 1 – Fuse Extension Lead for Mini (TA035)
Clips, Probes, and Adapters
• 2 – Small crocodile clip (black) (TA003)
• 2 – Small crocodile clip (red) (TA004)
• 2 – Multimeter style test probe (black) (TA001)
• 2 – Multimeter style test probe (red) (TA002)
• 2 – Battery clip 4mm socket (red) (TA157)
• 2 – Battery clip 4mm socket (black) (TA158)
• 4 – Flexible back pinning probe (black) (TA161)
• 4 – Flexible back pinning probe (red) (TA162)
• 4 – 4mm shrouded to unshrouded adaptor red (TA017)
• 1 – Electronics Acupuncture Probes (TA008)
• 1 – S Hook (Ml168)
• 1 – USB Cable: USB 3.0 blue, 1.8 meters (TA155)
• 1 – Carry Case : 4425A Standard (PA209)
The cost of shipping will be calculated at checkout, this website will only accept orders within the U.S.
Sales tax will be charged where applicable.
We use United Parcel Service and United States Postal Service. All shipments are insured unless otherwise indicated.
Customers outside North America:
We always recommend sourcing PicoScope locally, but you are welcome to contact us for a quote. The online shopping cart will not accept international orders. when contacting us, please list any items you are interested in along with a street address for an accurate quote. We will then email a quote and an invoice if you decide to proceed. We have a secure online credit card payment method for international orders, we also accept Paypal.
Download PicoScope Automotive software for free
If you do not yet have a PicoScope you can still download the software free of charge and run it in demo mode. The development team are working hard to release regular updates to PicoScope 7 Automotive with additional features and support for future automotive PicoScope products and kits. A list of supported scope models is below:
PicoScope 3223 • PicoScope 3423 • PicoScope 4223 • PicoScope 4423 • PicoScope 4823 • PicoScope 4225 • PicoScope 4425 • PicoScope 4225A • PicoScope 4425A
Note: Test & Measurement scopes such as the PicoScope 2000 Series are not supported within the Automotive software.
Please visit the Autonerdz download page here
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.