Join us Saturday, May 20th for an educational day of Picoscope-focused experience.
Starting at 9 AM we will begin with the fundamentals. After lunch, we will be dividing up into groups and scoping vehicles. This will NOT just be a lecture where you will be talked at. This will be a shared experience where you will have the chance to make captures, make the connections, and press the buttons yourself. Pizza lunch will be provided.
Due to the limited seating available, pre-registration is required.
When: Saturday, May 20th, 2023, 9AM-4PM
Investment: $185 per person.
Address: Grand Rapids, MI
The takeaways will include a USB drive with the presented materials, the latest Picoscope software, as well as custom software available exclusively through Autonerdz!
Topics we will cover will include:
- Relative compression test with sync
- Fuel pump amperage signature test
- Alternator ripple test
- Voltage drop test using multiple channels
- Crankshaft and camshaft correlation
- Fuel Injector control verification
- Ignition coil control verification
- Making captures using the trigger function
- Measuring a capture with time cursors and signal rulers
- Make a measurement using math channels.
- Make and use a reference waveform
- Compare 2 captures at the same time (For comparing a known good to a suspect capture)
If you have a laptop that you use with your scope, bring it along so you can work through the procedures as we are talking about them. You may also wish to bring your own scope kit but it not required.
We may need volunteer vehicles to scope for the hands-on portion. If you have a vehicle you would like to practice on, please let us know.
There are no reviews yet.