Skip to content
PicoBNC+ resistance test lead (TA432)
Offers dynamic measurement of resistance
This is a brand-new lead and offers dynamic measurement of resistance which is a feature we are using within our guided tests. The TA432 can be used to test diodes, in addition to resistance measurements. This accessory is only available for PicoBNC+ and will not work with older PicoScope models.
The TA432 has a total lead length of 2m in a Y configuration, with the non-PicoBNC+ ends being 1m in length and terminated in a 4mm non-shrouded connection. The lead contains an active current source and is intended to be used only on unpowered components and wires.
PicoScope 4425A USB Oscilloscope:
• 4 channels
• Up to 400 MS/s real–time sample rate
• 20 MHz bandwidth
• 250,000,000 sample memory
• ±200 V input range
• Floating inputs
• ConnectDetect™ for reliable connections
• No external power supply required
• Protected against overloads and short circuits
• CAN bus and FlexRay compatible
• Use with any vehicle
• Easy to use
• Includes PicoScope Automotive software
• Free software updates
• 24 month warranty for the scope module, 12 month warranty for accessories
• Processor: 2 GHz
• Memory: 4 GB
• *Screen Resolution: min. 1080P (1920X1080)
• Operating System: 64-bit edition of Windows 10 or 11 (not Windows RT or S) We cannot offer support for Mac or Linux at this time
• Ports: USB 3.0 (USB 2.0 compatible)
• Free Disk Space: 2 GB
*Lesser screen resolutions may work, but will make some features inaccessible.
The cost of shipping will be calculated at checkout, this website will only accept orders within the U.S.
Sales tax will be charged where applicable.
We use United Parcel Service and United States Postal Service. All shipments are insured unless otherwise indicated.
Customers outside North America:
We always recommend sourcing PicoScope locally, but you are welcome to contact us for a quote. The online shopping cart will not accept international orders. when contacting us, please list any items you are interested in along with a street address for an accurate quote. We will then email a quote and an invoice if you decide to proceed. We have a secure online credit card payment method for international orders, we also accept Paypal.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Sign up for Autonerdz Newz