Skip to content
Many Items are on backorder, please contact us for availability.
Place an order to secure yours.
8-Channel Pico 4823 Professional Kit (PQ184)
8-channel diagnostic oscilloscope for vehicle and equipment technicians, offering unrivaled performance for the same amount as equipment that leaves you frustrated by the limitations.
This kit includes one Autonerdz PicoGroup Training and Support subscriptionThis subscription auto-renews every year at no extra charge.
The 8 Channel Professional Kit contains the 4823 USB Oscilloscope along with current probes, ignition testing accessories and breakout leads.
The PicoScope 4823 is simply the best eight-channel diagnostic oscilloscope for vehicle and equipment technicians, offering unrivaled performance for the same amount as equipment that leaves you stuck or frustrated by the limitations. The Pico community and resources are there for you every step of the way with a PicoScope diagnostic oscilloscope.
The PicoScope 4823 is a low-cost, portable solution for multi-input applications. With eight high-resolution, high-speed analog channels you have a perfect solution for a range of diagnostic needs such as:
- V6/V8 Cam timing (4/6 cams plus crank, and sometimes a WPS), and VVT timing systems.
- Trucks, construction and agriculture equipment that typically requires a mix of electrical and hydraulic measurements on multiple valves simultaneously to diagnose problems with system interaction.
- Full system diagnosis on components (including power, ground, signals, current)
- Diagnosing faults on multiple serial busses (CAN, CAN FD, LIN, FlexRay)
This kit contains:
• 1 –Autonerdz PicoGroup Training and Support subscription
• 1 -PicoScope 4823 USB Oscilloscope
• 4 -Colored BNC Test Leads
• 4 -Black BNC Test Leads
• 1 -60A Current Clamp
• 1 -2000A Current Clamp
• 4 -Divide by 10 attenuator
• 8 -Secondary Ignition Pickup
• 1 -Cop and Signal Probe w/Cable
• 4 -Small Crocodile Clips
• 6 -Battery Clips
• 16-Flexible Backpinning Probes
• 1 -Backpinning Probe Set
• 1 -Standard ATC Fuse Extension Lead
• 4 -HT extension test lead
• 1 -6 pocket roll up pouch in black Pico branded
• 2 -Oscilloscope probe: 1:1/10:1 switchable 100 MHz, BNC
• 1 -Mini ATC Fuse Extension Lead
• 8 -Shrouded to Unshrouded Adapters
• 4 -Multimeter Probes
• 1 -Ultrasonic Parking Sensor Detector
• 1 -2 pin ACS Breakout Lead
• 1 -Maxi Fuse Breakout Lead
• 1 -Premium 6-Way Breakout Lead set
• 4 -Large Dolphin Clips
• 2 -S-Hooks
• 1 -J Case Fuse Breakout
• 1 -1.8 Meter USB Cable
• 1 -4.5 Meter USB Cable
• 1 -Carry Case
|PicoScope 4425A USB Oscilloscope:
• 4 channels
• Up to 400 MS/s real–time sample rate
• 20 MHz bandwidth
• 250,000,000 sample memory
• ±200 V input range
• Floating inputs
• ConnectDetect™ for reliable connections
• No external power supply required
• Protected against overloads and short circuits
• CAN bus and FlexRay compatible
• Use with any vehicle
• Easy to use
• Includes PicoScope Automotive software
• Free software updates
• 24 month warranty for the scope module, 12 month warranty for accessories
• Processor: 2 GHz
• Memory: 4 GB
• Operating System: 64-bit edition of Windows 10 (not Windows RT or S) We cannot offer support for Mac or Linux at this time
• Ports: USB 3.0 (USB 2.0 compatible)
• Free Disk Space: 2 GB
The cost of shipping will be calculated at checkout, this website will only accept orders within the U.S.
Sales tax will be charged where applicable.
We use United Parcel Service and United States Postal Service. All shipments are insured unless otherwise indicated.
Customers outside North America:
We always recommend sourcing PicoScope locally, but you are welcome to contact us for a quote. The online shopping cart will not accept international orders. when contacting us, please list any items you are interested in along with a street address for an accurate quote. We will then email a quote and an invoice if you decide to proceed. We have a secure online credit card payment method for international orders, we also accept Paypal.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Sign up for Autonerdz Newz